Just coincidence? Or have I two 2.5 year old, cold, calculated, cruel mischiefers (perhaps with a highly developed sense of humor) on my hands? This morning they emptied a box of cheerios on the floor downstairs, this afternoon they emptied a gallon milk on the floor upstairs. Unfortunately, I did not share their highly developed sense of humor as I mopped up milk and picked up cheerios.
Should I be glad or scared that I have you ahead of me in this journey with twins giving a glimpse of the future? You are one patient woman!
ReplyDeleteBummer Cristi!!!
ReplyDeleteHey...Do you know a recipe that works well for making slime that isn't extremely messy??? I was wanting to make it at Alli's birthday party. For some reason I thought that you made it for Halloween one year.
ReplyDeleteYikes!!! And what a waste of my favorite cereal! :) I love reading your blog and seeing all your pics!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, now that I have three boys too, these posts are less funny and more scary than they used to be...
ReplyDelete