I really haven't been in the mood to blog, but I think it's about time to get some of these photos up and give an update.
I planted 100 red tulip bulbs in the front under our windows last Fall. This was my first experience with bulbs of any type and it was very successful and relatively little work when you consider the beautiful display we got popping up this Spring! I will definitely plant tulips again.

Spring means soccer! Pete and his teammates came up with the name "Blue Dinosaurs."


We had a preschool Easter Party at our house the Friday before Easter. We dyed eggs and then had an egg roll. We also decorated sugar cookies and made edible birds' nests.
Ready. Set. Go.






Jack with his egg. Notice Ben doing a swing-flip (this seems to be Jack's and Ben's preferred swinging method).
Ben and bird's nest.Spring also means tornado season in Tennessee. Here are a couple of photos taken March 28, 2009. A fierce storm had just passed and the lighting was beautiful, so Wade had us pose on the balcony for some photos. We spent the 30 minutes just before this photo was taken hiding out in the basement under a tornado warning. 
Jack (left), Ben (right)

Jack (left), Ben (right)

I love all your pics! The Easter party was a lot of fun, we are glad you invited us :)
ReplyDeleteVery clever soccer team name. Is it an all boy team again?
Gotta love the tornado's huh-I wish I had a basement to hide in. I never know where to go.
wow! Tornados! Holy Cow! Your easter party looked like fun. I still need to post on Easter. Love and miss you. Funny swinging Boys!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! You guys are having a blast! I haven't been in the mood to blog, either. It's been so busy!
ReplyDeleteHey, we definitely need to get together in the summmer, just let us know when you are going to be there. I talked to Condita for a while the other day, we are excited to see you, it will be fun. I am sure that Misty would also love to see you and be part of the excitement, I know that she is teaching at a different school now, but her and Condita go to singles events together. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDelete