2005:
"I think that you should back up your photos, I am not sure that we
have done it. You can never be too careful. I have to say that yoplat
yogurt is way better than the other stuff. anyway love you"
Wade
Thanks dear. 4 years later I did not follow his advice and we have lost 9 months worth of photos from a hard drive crash.
And, I agree that Yoplait is worth the extra few cents!
Some dork at the district office wiped out my hard drive last August! I was putting them onto discs when it crashed. I had over 13,000 photos!
ReplyDeleteAw man! At least you have some of them on this blog- right? Still, that just sucks. It also sucks when our hubby's get to say 'I told you so.'
ReplyDeleteAh, you fill me with fear! I've gotta get our pics backed up asap. I'm so sorry you lost yours. Is there any chance of recovering them? David Melville is good at that kind of thing.
ReplyDeleteYou can at least pull some of the photos off your blog. Good thing you posted your favorites!
ReplyDeleteDid you have some stored on Picasa? Rich started backing ours up on there.
ReplyDeleteThat really really stinks!! So sorry. You've inspired me to back ours up.
ReplyDeleteSo- we did back ours up on a hard drive, we also had it on or laptop and PC and all three of them crashed! No more pics! So don't feel too bad.
ReplyDeleteOh, so sorry that happened! Seth has been telling me the same thing. We really have to back them up. And yes, yoplait yogurt is totally worth it. Love your blog!! Your boys are too fun and handsome!
ReplyDeleteI have a few pictures that you have sent me ... I will email them to you! Hopefully it will help a bit ... hugs!
ReplyDelete