







Have I ever mentioned that our family theme song is "Don't Let Smoky Mountain Smoke Get in Your Eyes," as sung by The Osborne Brothers? Wade has been known to put that single on repeat and listen to it over and over for hours. Look it up, it'll have you hummin' along in no time.

I just want to say how much I like his photography skills. Sam and I think Wade could sell his photos cause they are SO good. I hope everything is going well for you guys!
ReplyDeleteFabulous photos! I had to ask Destry if that was an elk or a deer. Great shot of the deer :)
ReplyDeleteThey really do look so good. I am glad he got to go and we got to hang
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteWhere can we buy pictures of the infamous Mr.V? I LOVE these ... well truth be told ... I love most your pictures wade.... er... MrV. You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely amazing photos! I really like the first one.
ReplyDeleteI've been looking at alot of photography pages & his are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed as always, He's got a knack for Landscape and animal photography! I hope we get a calendar with pics of his again! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHey there, your family is so cute. Peter is getting so big, and the twins are adorable. I wanted to send you a Christmas card and was hoping I could get you to send me your address to my email. sandiclark80@msn.com Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi Christiana,
ReplyDeleteHaven't been in contact forever. I'll have to check your blog more often. I was checking Ashley's and your link was there. Your kids are growing and so cute. I didn't realize your husband was so talented at photography. Keep in touch. condita@stanfordalumni.org