
This year was my 10 year high school reunion, and although we weren't able to make it to the festivities in Fallon, NV at Churchill County High School, I found some fun things at our class website, including these photos. The top photo is our 8th grade pop-warner cheerleading squad (yep, that's me on the top left sitting on Audrey's back, with the big fluffy bangs and scrawny arms). The bottom photo was taken during my senior year. This is actually Mrs. Barnes' entire 6th period English class, we got along really well and had a blast in that class and decided to take a photo together (I'm in the middle wearing the grass hat).I had a lot of fun times in high school, mostly because of the people that I spent time with, many of whom I still keep in touch with. They had a great impact on my life and in many ways helped me become who I am today. So, thank you, not only for the memories, but for helping me become a better person.
I too can't believe it's already been 10 years. We sure had fun, but I think the years following were even more memorable. I sure love and miss you (Both of you)! Hopefully we can see you guys again soon. When are you leaving Utah?
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun that you were a cheerleader, I had no idea, that is great.
ReplyDelete