Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Identical Twin Boys!


We found out that our twins are identical and that we'll be adding two more boys to our family. I am excited to have more boys, especially after life with Peter, who we think is adorable and wonderful. The only thing that I have reservations about is the fact that I will be the only girl in our soon to be family of five. I am already the target of some teasing; of course, it's all in fun now, but I dread to think of what I will be faced with when three teenage boys, led by Wade (the king of tease) gang up on their poor mother. Anyway, I am preparing myself to be the brunt of many jokes in our family.

Here is another photo of Peter from preschool. We visited the fire station and he loved the fire trucks of course. They ran the siren and he thought that was great. He is going to be a fireman for Halloween and he is just more fun all the time. He adds more words and sentences to his vocabulary everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment